Service Technician Job Description
Diagnose and repair various types of heating and cooling systems and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions by providing an extraordinary customer experience.
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts and installation teams.
- Keep your company truck clean, inside and out.
- Keep your truck inventory up to date.
- Have your own hand tools
- Properly complete paperwork.
- Join the on-call rotation.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance.
- Have and maintain a clean driving record.
- Participate in training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional.
- Have or be willing to get the proper certifications. We can help you with this.
Installation Job Description
Installing various types of heating and air systems, including but not limited to, heat pumps, straight cool, mini-splits, ETAC, and commercial equipment. Must have knowledge of installing every aspect of a heating and cooling system, including, but not limited to, heating and air equipment, various types of thermostats, and ductwork.
What We Offer
- Our top performers are among the highest paid technicians in Myrtle Beach.
- Company vehicle (Service Technicians Only)
- Insurance – Health, Dental and Vision Insurances available. Company may pay a portion after a wait period (depended on hours worked on average)
- Company cell phone (Service Technicians Only)
- 5 days paid vacation time after 1 year
- Have an upbeat and positive attitude
- A high commitment to customer satisfaction
- Good communication skills
- Reliable attendance and punctual
- Be able to work with others and independently
- Be drug free (we conduct random drug tests)
- Have aptitude to read a schematic diagram (technicians)
- Have a good driving record
- Own or be willing to buy necessary hand tools
If you are considering a career move, please fill out our application or send a resume’.
You may stop by our location and fill out an application or apply online:
303 Main St
North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582